">

Celebrities react to P’Square’s breakup.......


Trust Nigerians to quickly react when a hilarious drama ensues between two celebrities, especially when it concerns two warring brothers who shared one umbilical cord.
Image result for psquare

Psquare The ongoing feud between the Okoye brothers has become rather amusing as well as worrisome to Nigerians and they have since been airing their bewilderment on the leaked video which has since gone viral. Basket Mouth “Why una no wait until after my show on Saturday before una fight this fight? You guys are distracting my publicity now, wetin sef? Anyway, ‘Lords of The Ribs with Basketmouth live’ on the 30th of Sept.” Ebuka Obi-Uchendu “Nobody wins when the family feuds.” Bishop Umeh A little misunderstanding and quarrel is sometimes a way maker for a deeper sense of understanding: let them be, don’t judge them. You can’t be more Catholic than the Pope. These guys love each other more than you can perceive. If the ship of their relationship is stormy now, it’s just a matter of time, it will be calm, stop mudslinging them. Whether or not, they brought their personal trash into the prying eyes of the social media, that’s immaterial. You can show more apt and understanding by expressing your sentiment and feelings via a direct message to them. Mind your business and stop aggravating this ish here on social media. Tunde Ednut I’m sad! This has spoilt my day. I have never posted anything about this fight. For Peter to release this video I just feel shy and sad. There is no coming back from this. I think this is the total end of Psquare. I am ashamed and sad. Peter should never have dropped the video”. Oby Ezekwesili My heart breaks for those brilliant twins, praying seriously for them, no mom will want to see their children warring, remember her, sons. Reno Omokri Perhaps God is using@PeterPsquare & @rudeboypsquare to teach lessons on the options before Nigeria-division, restructuring or family fight. Even P-Square wants to restructure from unitary form of partnership to true federalism. You are Peter, I am Paul. Together, we are P-Square! If Peter and Paul can’t live in peace, is it our own little Republics that will automatically lead to peace? Restructuring is a better option.” DJ Switch @lolaomotayo_okoye  as one of the people that know you very well, I will boldly say with authority that you are indeed an inspiration. I have never heard you speak ill of people, you always caution me when I use the word “HATE”; even when I say I hate eba you tell me how strong and bad the word is, when I say ugly you caution me. I have seen you pray, invite your pastor to your home. You’re constantly giving; I have witnessed a cancer patient call you and you helped out of pocket without asking people for money. You have never been stingy with food or your home, I wish people can see how amazing your smile is as it pretty much lights up the day. As a stranger that walked into you and your husband’s home you accepted me with open arms. You’re so mature and classy that sometimes I feel like it doesn’t tally because a lot of beautiful women don’t let us hear word or either become full of themselves. You and your husband supported me when it was so rough. Let the grace of God shine through for u. I pray dearly for God to do His will with your entire family as you all deserve nothing more than God’s best. I admire you and aspire to have your kind of heart that is constantly forgiving. You are my  woman crush. 

No comments